Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mirror State

After looking in the mirror for a while i start noticing more and more imperfections that i don't notice if i quickly look. But after i while i stop paying attention to them, and my mind starts to wander, i have to make myself focus on the mirror. After stareing into the mirror longer and logner I start thinking about myself, and who i am, and all the time i spend trying to make myself look better. I spend an averge of an hour a day at the gym, and try to eat as healty as possible, but its not because of health issues, its because of vanity. Then i start thinking that is why mirrors are needed, and i think of the story of Narcissist and how he cound't take his eyes off himself. This started to freak me out a little, and made me not want to look into the mirror any more. But i continued to look, and realized that i am happy with where i am, and i don't need to change a thing, even though there are a few thing that could be changed, if they don't i won't be that upset.

No comments: